Why IV Therapy?
• 100% bioavailability
• Although there are different ways to administer micronutrients, providing them via the intramuscular (IM) or intravenous (IV) routes may be the most effective ways replenishing essential vitamins and mineral intracellular deficits
• IV administration provide direct delivery to the bloodstream; bypassing any obstacles in the digestive system that may hinder absorption.
• The various B vitamins act as coenzymes or precursors for amino acid formation, as well as activating key metabolic pathways involved in supporting optimal metabolism and energy levels.
• Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid provides strong antioxidant support.
• Zinc is an Important trace mineral critical for optimal immune function, hormonal balance and more.
• Glutathione is a major antioxidant and detoxifying agent.
• Vitamin D3 is both a vitamin and a hormone involved in calcium absorption, immune function, cardiovascular health and more.